Human growth hormone HGH is also known as somatotropin. It is released from the somatotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland. This specific hormone plays a significant role in maintaining growth and development and also helping in boosting overall cell production1 and regeneration with time.
While the growth hormone is released naturally in the body, there are times when there is an imbalance in the same levels. It could either be because of some underlying health conditions or the proper trigger sent to the anterior pituitary to promote its release and boost HGH levels.
There are the best HGH supplements that one can use without worrying about the harmful effects. We have listed the best HGH natural supplements available on the market that won’t negatively impact the body.
Best HGH Releasers Review
GenFX HGH Releaser
The GenFX HGH booster is one of the most popular. It has been gaining popularity since its release, all for the right reasons.
It consists of 12 amino acids targeted to promote protein synthesis in the body. It is a good HGH supplement for people who have affected growth hormone release in their body, primarily because of age. People who have used this product have also expressed that it helps boost energy and even brings about better endurance in the body altogether.
The product works by targeting the lesser levels of GH in the body and gradually boosting its levels with daily supplementation. It is also entirely natural, which is a bonus.
It can substitute for GenF20 Plus, but the outcomes are not as excellent as with Provacyl or GenF20 Plus – the top choice. It’s a less expensive yet not so powerful alternative to the other HGH natural supplements reviewed here.
The GenF20 Plus, according to numerous reviews and testimonials, is the amazing and THE best HGH releaser that helps boost growth hormone levels without compromising one’s health.
It comes in two variants – in pill form and an oral spray form.
Instead of directly releasing the growth hormone into the body, this product triggers the pituitary gland to promote the more accessible release of the human growth hormone into the bloodstream. It is a fantastic supplement for athletes looking for better ways to boost their endurance and energy levels for better results and burn body fat.
They have a targeted release formula, so it doesn’t cause an upsurge in their growth hormone levels in the body, thus ensuring the best-in-class results. Some vital natural ingredients in the HGH supplement include Resveratrol, Green Tea Extract, Acai Berry Extract, GTF Chromium, and amino acids: L-Ornithine, L-Arginine, etc.
This HGH supplement will give you the top results of all the best growth hormone releasers in struggling with the signs of aging. There was done a randomized controlled study – “Effect of GenF20 Plus on serum IGF-1 levels in healthy adults “2
The best factor about Provacyl is its unique, organic, and natural composition, including a wide range of vitamins and minerals.
This pill is recommended to a male who has been experiencing altered body functions, including energy levels and accessory functions, mainly because it helps boost the levels of human growth hormone in the body.
Some of the vital natural ingredients present in Provacyl include amino acids and extracts: L-Arginine, Lysine, Muira Pauma, Chaste Berry, Acai, Tribulus Terrestris, Tyrosine, GABA, etc.
It does not just help boost the overall energy levels in the body but has also been found to have beneficial impacts on improving one’s sex drive. Not just that, it has also been reported to have beneficial effects on imposing anti-aging properties.
The results are almost as great as with Genf20 Plus. It’s an excellent choice for men to boost testosterone, increase muscle mass and HGH levels, and fight the signs of Andropause (male menopause).
HyperGH 14X HGH Booster
If your goal is to achieve amazingly sculpted and lean muscles, the HyperGH 14X HGH Releaser is just what your body needs. If you wish to experience the benefits of HGH releasers, this is the one you need to opt for.
It combines pills and oral spray, which are taken once daily. This HGH supplement has been found to have beneficial impacts in helping promote weight loss, helping in building lean muscle mass and reducing body fat at the same time.
The product is predominantly formulated to help increase HGH production in the body and elevate the compromised levels that many often complain about.
Keep in mind the results won’t be seen overnight. It takes some time for the results to show, but if you keep up with the HGH supplements, exercise, and a balanced diet, the results will come along without any issues.
Natural Ways to Boost HGH Levels
As we age, human growth hormone (HGH) levels naturally decline. This can lead to undesirable effects like decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, lowered energy levels, and reduced bone density. Thankfully, there are evidence-based natural ways to give your HGH levels a boost.
Amino Acids – The Building Blocks of HGH
Certain amino acids have been clinically shown to stimulate natural HGH production. Two of the most well-researched are:
- L-arginine – This semi-essential amino acid acts as a precursor for nitric oxide, which signals the pituitary gland to release more HGH. Studies show arginine supplementation can significantly increase resting HGH levels.
- L-lysine – Lysine works with arginine to boost HGH levels. One study found combining lysine and arginine increased HGH secretion 2-3 times more than arginine alone. Lysine also helps absorb calcium for stronger bones.
Get these amino acids from food sources like meat, eggs, fish, nuts, beans, and dairy. You can also take an amino acid supplement that contains L-arginine and L-lysine. Follow dosage guidelines carefully.
Lifestyle Tweaks for Natural HGH Stimulation
- Get enough sleep – Deep, restful sleep is when your pituitary gland releases the most HGH. Adults should aim for 7-9 hours per night. Going to bed early and avoiding screen time before bed helps.
- Engage in high intensity interval training (HIIT) – This type of exercise skyrockets HGH levels. Sprint intervals and strength training are ideal. Work out 3-4 days per week for best results.
- Reduce sugar intake – Eating lots of sugary foods can increase insulin levels and impair HGH production. Limit added sugars to 25 grams per day for women and 36 grams for men.
- Manage stress – Chronic stress takes a toll on HGH output. Try relaxing activities like yoga, meditation, deep breathing, and walks in nature. Get 7-8 hours of sleep nightly.
- Lose excess body fat – Too much body fat, especially abdominal fat, is linked with lower HGH secretion. Incrementally reduce calories and engage in HIIT workouts to shed fat.
Implementing a combination of amino acid supplementation, HIIT, better sleep, stress reduction, and a low-sugar diet provides a multi-pronged approach to naturally increasing your body’s HGH production. Be patient and give these lifestyle tweaks 2-3 months to work their magic.
Finding a Quality HGH Supplement
With so many HGH supplements on the market, how can you pick a quality product? Here are some key criteria to look for:
- Clinically-studied ingredients – The supplement should contain amino acids like L-arginine, L-lysine, and L-glutamine that are backed by human clinical studies showing they boost HGH levels. Herbal ingredients should also have clinical evidence.
- Good manufacturing practices – Choose a supplement made in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This ensures optimal purity and potency.
- 3rd party testing – Independent lab testing verifies the supplement contains the ingredients listed on the label in the correct amounts without contaminants. Look for a quality seal from testing organizations like USP, NSF, or Informed Choice.
- Reasonable dosage – Too much arginine can cause side effects like nausea or diarrhea. Look for 500-1000 mg of amino acids per serving. Follow label directions.
- No artificial fillers – Steer clear of HGH supplements with lots of unnecessary fillers, preservatives, colors and flavors.
- Money-back guarantee – Companies that stand behind their products will offer a satisfaction guarantee. This allows you to return it if you don’t get results.
Realistic Expectations for Results
Taking an HGH supplement is not a magic anti-aging cure. While research shows they can provide benefits, it’s important to have realistic expectations about what HGH releasers can and can’t do.
- Gradually increased energy and improved body composition – Most users report feeling more energetic, sleeping better, and building lean muscle easier when working out over 2-3 months. Loss of belly fat is also common.
- No arresting or reversing aging – HGH supplements cannot stop or permanently reverse aging. The benefits are mainly limited to temporary improvements in energy, exercise performance, and body shape for middle-aged adults.
- Results require healthy lifestyle habits – To get the most out of an HGH supplement, you still need to eat a nutritious diet, exercise, reduce stress, and get adequate sleep. Think of supplements as a boost to a healthy lifestyle.
- Not a substitute for medical treatment – HGH releasers should never take the place of medications prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop prescription drugs or other medical treatments to take an OTC supplement.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
Submit your review
Incredible product! I sleep well and greatly improved my overall health. Previously I only got 4 hours of sleep but this wonder treatment helped me, I don't get easily get tired. I ordered additional 2 boxes and they also provided me with $60 for their Winter Promotion.
It's one of the best among the GH releaser supplements
Gives me an extra boost of energy in the a.m. which lasts till evening.
Glad to know about your great results!
- M Ullman, A Ullman, H Sommerland, A Skottner, A Oldfors
– “Effects of Growth Hormone on Muscle Regeneration and IGF-I Concentration in Old Rats” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2082714/ Acta Physiol Scand. 1990 Dec;140(4):521-5. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1990.tb09029.x.
- Sonawane N, Kale V, Erande S, Chaudhary J
– “Effect of GenF20 Plus on serum IGF-1 levels in healthy adults: a randomized controlled study” – https://www.dovepress.com/effect-of-genf20-plus-on-serum-igf-1-levels-in-healthy-adults-a-random-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-OAJCT Published 25 March 2015 Volume 2015:7 Pages 35—42 DOI https://doi.org/10.2147/OAJCT.S75969