Jump To Section
- 1 Best HGH Releasers Benefits
- 2 Are the Natural HGH Supplements Safe?
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Human Growth Hormone FAQ
Before comparing the four best HGH releasers, let’s talk about the critical roles of the growth hormone in our bodies.
Our human body produces several hormones, the human growth hormone HGH being one of them. It is pretty extensive if you are here wondering its role in the body.
Not only is it effective enough in promoting the growth of an individual, but it has also been found to have beneficial impacts in driving better energy release and improving sleep. May reverse some of the disturbances in the macro-and micro-architecture of sleep1 ) and better overall health of the body.
Human growth hormone HGH is also known as somatotropin. It is released from the somatotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland. This specific hormone plays a significant role in maintaining growth and development and also helping in boosting the overall cell production2 and regeneration with time.
While the growth hormone is released naturally in the body, there could very well be times when there could be an imbalance in the same levels in the body. It could either be because of some underlying health conditions or the proper trigger sent to the anterior pituitary to promote its release and boost HGH levels.
There are some best HGH supplements that one can put to great use without worrying about the harmful effects. We have listed the best HGH natural supplements available in the market that won’t negatively impact the body.
Best HGH Releasers Benefits
GenFX HGH Releaser
If you want to opt for the most prevalent ones in the market, the GenFX HGH booster is the most popular. It has been gaining popularity ever since its release, all for the right reasons.
It is not necessarily the very first human growth hormone supplement available in the market, but it is different from its other counterparts.
It consists of 12 amino acids targeted to promote protein synthesis in the body. It is a good HGH supplement for people who have affected growth hormone release in their body, primarily caused because of age. People who have used this product have also expressed that it helps boost energy and even bring about better endurance in the body altogether.
The product works by targeting the lesser levels of GH in the body and gradually boosting its levels with daily supplementation. It is also natural entirely, which is a bonus.
It can be a substitute for GenF20 Plus, but the outcomes can be not as excellent as in the case with Provacyl or GenF20 Plus – the top choice. It’s a less expensive yet not so powerful alternative to the other HGH natural supplements reviewed here.
The GenF20 Plus, according to numerous reviews and testimonials, IS the amazing and the best HGH releaser that helps boost the growth hormone levels without compromising one’s health.
It comes in two variants – in pill form and an oral spray form.
Instead of directly releasing the growth hormone into the body, this product triggers the pituitary gland to promote the easier release of the human growth hormone into the bloodstream. It is a fantastic supplement for athletes looking for better ways to boost their endurance and energy levels for better results and burn body fat.
They have a targeted release formula, so it doesn’t cause an upsurge in their growth hormone levels in the body, thus ensuring the best in class results. Some of the vital natural ingredients present in the HGH supplement include Resveratrol, Green Tea Extract, Acai Berry Extract, GTF Chromium, amino acids: L-Ornithine, L-Arginine, etc.
This HGH supplement will give you the top results of all the best growth hormone releasers in struggling with the signs of aging. There was done a randomized controlled study – “Effect of GenF20 Plus on serum IGF-1 levels in healthy adults “3
The lack of release of human growth hormones in the body with age is one of the men’s most common issues. While women struggle with menopause, men struggle with the lack of proper HGH levels in their bodies. The best factor about Provacyl is its unique, organic, and natural composition, including a wide range of vitamins and minerals.
This pill is recommended to a male who has been experiencing altered body functions, including energy levels and accessory functions, mainly because it helps boost the levels of human growth hormone in the body.
Some of the vital natural ingredients present in Provacyl include amino acids and extracts: L-Arginine, Lysine, Muira Pauma, Chaste Berry, Acai, Tribulus Terrestris, Tyrosine, GABA, etc.
It does not just help boost the overall energy levels in the body but has also been found to have beneficial impacts on improving one’s sex drive. Not just that, it has also been reported to have beneficial effects on imposing anti-aging properties.
The results are almost as great as with Genf20 Plus. It’s an excellent choice for men to boost testosterone, increase muscle mass and HGH levels, and fight the signs of Andropause (male menopause).
HyperGH 14X HGH Booster
If your goal is to achieve amazingly sculpted and lean muscles, the HyperGH 14X HGH Releaser is just what your body needs. If you wish to experience the benefits of HGH releasers, this is the one you need to opt for.
It is a combination of pills and oral spray, which are taken once daily. This HGH supplement has been found to have beneficial impacts in helping promote weight loss, helps in building lean muscle mass, and reduces body fat at the same time.
The product is predominantly formulated to help increase HGH production in the body and elevate the compromised levels that many often complain about.
The only factor to keep in mind with this is that the results won’t be seen overnight. It takes some time for the results to show, but if you keep up with the HGH supplements and indulge in exercising and a balanced diet, the results are bound to come along without any issues whatsoever.
Are the Natural HGH Supplements Safe?
Before anything, it is essential to ensure that one knows about the prospect of whether or not. When it comes to the HGH supplements, it is always important to look through the ingredients and the reviews and even consult with a doctor before proceeding with the consumption.
You will often find that even the best of the products are a complete waste because of the ingredients they are composed of. It all does come down to the composition that makes all the difference in the body.
If you plan to opt for the best HGH supplements, make sure that you consult a doctor before and then proceed with the same. We have listed some of the best ones in the market right now, providing outstanding results.
What is the best HGH on the market?
There is no such notion as “the best HGH on the market,” the drug is either a growth hormone (somatotropin) or fake, or it is an HGH releaser supplement to stimulate the production of own hormone in the pituitary gland (the one from the above list).
Criteria for quality HGH brands and how not to buy a fake product:
A quality HGH brand
- 191-amino-acid sequence (somatotropin identical to natural)
- high price
- is more often purchased by prescription
- 192-amino acid sequence that contains an additional methionine amino acid
- cheaper, contains bacterial sediment
- manufactured in Asia (China, Korea, India, etc.)
- Genotropin (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Pfizer, Inc, USA)
- Humatrope (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Eli Lilly and Company, USA)
- Hygetropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co. (China) in 2001, the company obtained a license for the production of high-quality HGH.
- Hypertropin (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Neogenica Bioscience Ltd, China)
- Jintropin (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co.)
- Ansomone (formerly 192, but now 191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co.)
- Norditropin (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Novo Nordisk Inc, USA)
- Nutropin (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by Genentech USA, Inc, USA)
- Saizen (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
- Serostim (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
- Zorbtive (191 amino acids, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
- Omnitrop (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Sandoz, Switzerland)
Medium quality brands
- Tev-Tropin (191 amino acids, medium purity, produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Zomacton (191 amino acids, medium purity, produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia)
Brands of low or dubious quality
- Fitropin (produced by Shenzhen Kexing Biotech Co., Ltd., China)
- Kefei (191 amino acids, low purity, manufactured by Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co.)
- Kigtropin (generics of unknown origin, induce an immune response, different reviews from party to party)
- Riptropin (generics of unknown origin, mainly present on the black market in the UK, different reviews from batch to batch)
Anabolic drugs may only be used by a doctor’s prescription and are contraindicated for children. The information provided does not call for the use or distribution of potent substances and is intended solely to reduce the risk of problems and side effects.
Human Growth Hormone FAQ
Does fasting raise HGH levels?
Periodical starvation affects the increase in HGH production.4
HGH is vital for everyone, especially men. Recently, a study was carried out in which it was found that during periodic fasting, the levels of HGH increase two or even three times.
How can I increase my HGH naturally?
First of all, HGH production (somatotropin) happens during sleep. Therefore, you should sleep 7-8 hours a day for the hormone to be released enough and you feel good. Besides, a good night’s sleep has a lot of other advantages.
Exercise and training
Regular training increases the natural increase of HGH. So, go jogging in the morning or go 2-3 times a week into the gym; it will positively affect your HGH production.
Under stress, the protective reaction is initiated in the body, which strengthens its immunity and increases its resistance to cold. The release of HGH will also be increased.
It is necessary to eat enough low-fat protein food (cottage cheese, chicken meat, etc.) products rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish or avocado. Take sports nutrition with amino acids, HGH boosting supplements, and protein shakes.
Vitamins and dietary supplements
The combination of vitamins C and E increase HGH levels5 in the blood by 20-25%. To do this, you need to take 150 mg of vitamin C every day and 100 mg of vitamin E once every two days.
Taking supplements with amino acids arginine, ornithine,6 lysine glutamine before going to bed will also stimulate HGH release.
GABA is a gamma-aminobutyric acid, which increases the production of somatotropin by 2-3 times 7 and is synthesized in our body but can also be taken as a dietary supplement.
Real People Reviews of the Best HGH Releasers
If you have any experience (positive or negative) of using one of these growth hormone releasers, feel free to write a short review below! Put a product name you are reviewing into the “Review Title” field.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
Submit your review
Incredible product! I sleep well and greatly improved my overall health. Previously I only got 4 hours of sleep but this wonder treatment helped me, I don't get easily get tired. I ordered additional 2 boxes and they also provided me with $60 for their Winter Promotion.
It's one of the best among the GH releaser supplements
Gives me an extra boost of energy in the a.m. which lasts till evening.
Glad to know about your great results!
- Lisa L. Morselli, Arlet Nedeltcheva, Rachel Leproult, Karine Spiegel… – “Impact of growth hormone replacement therapy on sleep in adult patients with growth hormone deficiency of pituitary origin” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3832204/ Eur J Endocrinol. 2013 May; 168(5): 10.1530/EJE-12-1037.
- M Ullman, A Ullman, H Sommerland, A Skottner, A Oldfors
– “Effects of Growth Hormone on Muscle Regeneration and IGF-I Concentration in Old Rats” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2082714/ Acta Physiol Scand. 1990 Dec;140(4):521-5. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1990.tb09029.x.
- Sonawane N, Kale V, Erande S, Chaudhary J
– “Effect of GenF20 Plus on serum IGF-1 levels in healthy adults: a randomized controlled study” – https://www.dovepress.com/effect-of-genf20-plus-on-serum-igf-1-levels-in-healthy-adults-a-random-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-OAJCT Published 25 March 2015 Volume 2015:7 Pages 35—42 DOI https://doi.org/10.2147/OAJCT.S75969
- K Y Ho, J D Veldhuis, M L Johnson, R Furlanetto, W S Evans, K G Alberti, and M O Thorner
– “Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man.” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/ J Clin Invest. 1988 Apr; 81(4): 968–975. doi: 10.1172/JCI113450
- S. Denny-Brown, T.L. Stanley, S.K. Grinspoon, and H. Makimura
– “The Association of Macro- and Micronutrient Intake with Growth Hormone Secretion” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3392357/ Growth Horm IGF Res. 2012 Jun-Aug; 22(0): 102–107. Published online 2012 Apr 1. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2012.03.001
- Adam Zajac, Stanisław Poprzecki, Aleksandra Zebrowska, Małgorzata Chalimoniuk, Jozef Langfort – “Arginine and Ornithine Supplementation Increases Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth factor-1 Serum Levels After Heavy-Resistance Exercise in Strength-Trained Athletes” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20300016/ J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):1082-90. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181d321ff.
- Z Acs, B Szabó, G Kapócs, G B Makara – “gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Stimulates Pituitary Growth Hormone Secretion in the Neonatal Rat. A Superfusion Study” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3569111/
- R G Gondo, M H Aguiar-Oliveira, C Y Hayashida, S P Toledo, N Abelin, M A Levine, C Y Bowers, A H Souza, R M Pereira, N L Santos, R Salvatori
– “Growth Hormone-Releasing peptide-2 Stimulates GH Secretion in GH-deficient Patients With Mutated GH-releasing Hormone Receptor ” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11443201/
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Jul;86(7):3279-83. doi: 10.1210/jcem.86.7.7694.