Jump To Section
- 1 Review of the Best Homeopathic HGH Sprays
- 2 FAQ
These days, there are numerous human growth hormone products, so today you will know which are the top HGH sprays that aid in providing additional impetus to this natural bodily process.
The natural levels of growth hormone in the human body tend to decrease with age, hence, you need supplements to keep the production of GH levels at or above the baseline.
Before you choose to buy any one of them, this review of some of the best growth hormone sprays will greatly help you in shortlisting the ideal one for yourself.
Review of the Best Homeopathic HGH Sprays
1. Sytropin HGH Spray
You may have heard about Sytropin as a good booster for muscle growth without using anabolic steroids. Sytropin is an HGH supplement that has been used for years by professional athletes and, more recently, is becoming popular amongst the general public looking for an effective method for faster lean muscle growth and repair.
Sytropin has also become popular to help combat the signs of aging. Some experts even believe that growth hormone can be the key to slowing down or even stopping the age-related deterioration of the body, although there are currently no peer-reviewed medical studies to back up this hypothesis 1
The natural ingredients included in Sytropin HGH spray are:
- OAG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) – strengthens muscle tissue,
- L-arginine amino-acid,
- An extract of L-Dopa bean,
- The L-Glutamine amino-acid accelerates the metabolism of the body,
- Moomiyo Extract – rebuilds your collagen,
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, for better sleep,2 nervous system functioning, and improved growth hormone release while you are sleeping,
- Alpha GPC,
- L-dihydroxyphenylalanine (L-DOPA)
The potential benefits of an HGH releaser like Sytropin, include:
- growth of lean muscle mass and increased bone density.
- burn fat (this is likely due to the increased muscles rather than Sytropin itself).
- probably lessening some signs of aging.
- reduce your stress levels.
For best effect, HGH must be taken by injection or as a sublingual spray (natural GH booster) to bypass the digestive tract and go straight to the bloodstream.
Where to buy Sytropin HGH spray
You can obtain the one-month supply pack for $59.95 by buying the item at the official site. When you buy two or more bottles, there are some excellent discount rates. You can select the 3-month pack for just $119.95 and save a lot. The best pack includes a 6-month supply and is only $199.95.
The business uses the very best money-back warranty. You can return the item and also obtain a total reimbursement of your cash within 90 days if you are not pleased with the product.
2. HGH 30 000 Nanograms
The HGH 30000 Nanos spray is one of the highest-rated sprays, both by user testimonials and online reviews. The first is its formulation and the high dosage of natural ingredients used to produce the HGH 30000 spray, which ensures it effectively boosts the production of HGH.
One of the benefits of this sublingual HGH is that you will not have to wait for months to see its results. The very first results, like better sleep and enhanced energy levels, are almost immediately seen.
The HGH supplement uses various ingredients which include, in total, eight different amino acids (HGH releasers)3 , 6 growth factor, and homeopathic HGH. All these ingredients will help you to feel better, look better, and enhance your overall physical performance.
There are no known reported side effects of this HGH supplement. It is very easy to use, just take 2-3 sprays before hitting the bed.
It also comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. The only disadvantage is that this is one of the most expensive HGH supplements available on the market. When you look at the quality of the best ingredients used and the formulation, you will think that it can worth the price.
You can get Soma Spray and some other HGH products with a 20% discount. Use the code 20PCTOFF. Click here to Get 20% Off any order with code 20PCTOFF – Soma Spray, Winadrol, Growth Factor Plus, HGF MAX…
3. Genf20 Plus
As already mentioned earlier, the pituitary gland present in your body must generate the desired levels of HGH in your body. And as you age, this functionality of the pituitary gland also diminishes, and to maintain the production of HGH at a certain level, you have to take the help of outside supplements.
The Genf20 Plus is one such supplement that reminds your pituitary gland to function properly, or you can say that it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce and release HGH as if you are still in your 20s.
One of the main natural ingredients of Genf20 Plus is Alpha GPC. This component is capable of increasing the secretion of HGH.5, removing fat from the liver, enhancing mental function and improving heart health. L-Tyrosine (a neurotransmitter that stimulates the brain to release growth hormone), L-Lysine, L-Arginine, GABA, Mucuna Pruriens, Colostrum, and other key ingredients are also included.
The very effective and efficient combination of natural ingredients present in the Genf20 Plus is capable of providing users with various benefits, such as increased strength and workout endurance, increased fat elimination from your liver, better mental function, and prevention of diabetes and obesity.
It is very convenient to use, and you only need about six sprays of Genf20 Plus throughout the day. You can purchase it separately or in combination with the Genf20 Plus supplement. Both of these products are completely safe, and there are no known side effects to them.
The Genf20 Plus comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. The only disadvantage of Genf20 Plus is that its ingredient list is not as rich as the ones used in HGH 30000 Nano Sprays, hence, it is recommended to take it with Genf20 Plus Supplement to get the maximum possible results.
Do HGH sprays work well?
Let’s take the spray’s philosophy. The sublingual spray releaser does not include a hormonal agent, however, it sets off and also boosts your body to enhance the secretion of growth hormones. Since it is your very own body that is launching these useful nutrients into your system, this method is currently an all-natural anti-aging one.
Instead of infusing pure GH right into your body, the Sytropin or GenF20 Plus are taken orally. The mix of the tablets and sublingual and oral spray interact and work simultaneously to reach your body most successfully and start HGH production the natural way.
What is HGH Spray?
It’s an HGH releaser, which you will take orally by spraying it into your mouth. It is fast and easy to administer. It will always be great to have it with you when on the move. Also, for those suffering from Dysphagia (the fear of or inability to take tablets or capsules). The ingredients will bypass the digestive system and the liver and go right into the bloodstream.
How to Use HGH Sprays?
HGH supplements have been clinically proven to be very beneficial for those who are looking to build muscle and especially for those who wish to defy aging. These products not only increase your energy, strength, sexual vitality, and endurance, but also improve calcium retention to strengthen your bones.
HGH supplements are 100% legal and can be obtained without a prescription. Although usage instructions are always provided with the package, generally it is advised to use just 2 sprays, under the tongue, 3 times per day.
It works wonderfully if you use it right before you go to sleep and immediately after you wake up. The third dose can be taken at any time during the day. After a few months, you can also skip this third dose entirely and just keep going with two dozes: one in the morning and once at night.
All-natural HGH supplements aid in increasing your body’s natural HGH production by the pituitary gland, and the same is the case with the best options available on the market. They focus on boosting your HGH levels naturally.
With loads of misleading information available on the internet, it is advised that you do your homework by studying user reviews before purchasing anything.
What is the best HGH on the market?
Now you know what the best HGH sprays on the market are. If you ask me what the best HGH supplements (in capsules and pills) available now are, you will find the answer here.
If you need to know more about HGH injection cycles for bodybuilding, then visit this page.
How can I increase HGH naturally?
This may seem a bit boring, but only a full night’s sleep, a healthy diet, some supplements, and regular exercise can stimulate the production of growth hormone naturally. Those who want to maintain their youth and beauty and increase muscle tone for as long as possible should take rest and a balanced diet more seriously with each decade.
- The most powerful natural HGH releaser is prolonged sleep: about 85% of the hormone is secreted when we sleep. The highest peak is at night, one or two hours after falling asleep. That’s why it’s recommended to take HGH releasers and some amino acids in free form just before going to bed.
- Any physical activity – a short run, a walk in the fresh air – already stimulates the production of somatotropin.
- Good nutrition also contributes to this. It is important to avoid fatty foods and foods with a high glycemic index, as well as to ensure that your diet has sufficient protein and amino acids. Improper nutrition not only does not contribute to the production of growth hormone but also significantly reduces its secretion. Therefore, without a healthy diet, HGH production is reduced. Refined sugar also helps to slow down the production of growth hormone, as does a diet that is not balanced in terms of vitamins and trace elements.
In addition, you can stimulate the production of growth hormones by including pineapples, coconut milk, raspberries, pumpkin seeds, soybeans, fish, peanuts, chicken, and spirulina in your daily diet, and after training, you can drink a protein-carbohydrate shake.
Is HGH illegal?
Buying and using injectable HGH without a prescription is not legal in the USA. You can only get it from a doctor by prescription. All the other stuff written above is legal.
Customer Reviews of the Top Sprays
What do you think about these products? If you have any experience (positive or negative) with using one of these HGH sprays, feel free to write a short review below! Just put the product name you are reviewing into the “Review Title” field.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
Submit your review
"Very good product. Make some realistic goals before making judgement. Will continue to use on and off. You cannot compare this to HGH injections as this is a releaser and not HGH. Energy was increased and increase in muscle size. Lower body fat with 3 month cycle. This really works great. Bodybuilder who made some real gains with this. Customer service is bad."
My 50-year-old boyfriend took Genf20 with me and the effects are remaining! I prefer this one to other HGH boosters. The effects are: improved energy and huge progress in skin tone.
I am pleased with this spray. I’d recommend Soma spray as it can act as a fat-loss enhancer. It’s ok to use it for weight loss and burning fats without needing any harmful drugs. The product combines an HGH booster and Growth factors. It will also help you stay younger.
You are right Jessica, increasing growth hormone levels you are always burning your fats! Just don’t forget to work out and eating habits and you will get better results.
- Andrzej Bartke “Growth hormone and aging: A challenging controversy” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682398/ Clin Interv Aging. 2008 Dec; 3(4): 659–665.
- Claude Gottesmann “GABA Mechanisms and Sleep” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11983310/ Neuroscience. 2002;111(2):231-9.
- Joseph A Chromiak, Jose Antonio “Use of Amino Acids as Growth Hormone-Releasing Agents by Athletes” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12093449/ Nutrition. Jul-Aug 2002;18(7-8):657-61.
- Jaw-Chyun Chen, Chien-Yun Hsiang, Yung-Chang Lin, and Tin-Yun Ho “Deer Antler Extract Improves Fatigue Effect through Altering the Expression of Genes Related to Muscle Strength in Skeletal Muscle of Mice” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950920/ Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014; 2014: 540580.
- Takashi Kawamura, Takeshi Okubo, Koji Sato, Satoshi Fujita, Kazushige Goto, Takafumi Hamaoka, Motoyuki Iemitsu “Glycerophosphocholine Enhances Growth Hormone Secretion and Fat Oxidation in Young Adults ” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22673596/ Nutrition. Nov-Dec 2012;28(11-12):1122-6.