Jump To Section
- 1 What are Peptides?
- 2 Categories of Peptides
- 3 Best Peptide Stacks at Lower Prices!
- 4 Benefits derived from using peptides
- 5 The best stacks for various goals
- 6 Ipamorelin Deals with 10-20% Off.
- 7 PEG-MGF at a 10% discount!
There has been a high rise in peptide use among athletes and bodybuilders. It has incredible abilities, such as fat burning and muscle building. Some bodybuilders have recently stayed away from peptides because of the number of fake products out there. Below you will find a review of best peptide stack for muscle growth, bodybuilding peptides for cutting, lean mass, and fat loss. You will also get discount coupon codes from the trusted vendors!
To better understand how the best bodybuilding peptide stacks work, we should get to know in detail what peptides are.
What are Peptides?
Peptides are short chains of amino acids linked together by peptide bonds. Each chain consists of no more than 50 amino acids. Proteins have more than 50 amino acids; therefore, peptides are also called mini-proteins.
Peptides have a natural and a synthetic form. Natural peptides are found in the human body as Human Growth Hormones (GH). These hormones play a vital role in increasing fat metabolism and maintaining a healthy body, so a low level of HGH can cause a decrease in lean muscle mass and thinning of the skin. Bodybuilders and athletes use peptides to boost this hormone.
Categories of Peptides
Peptides can be classified based on their functions. Collagen, for example, is the most popular peptide in use in the beauty industry to make the skin smoother and younger and keep joints flexible as one grows older. Creatine peptides work by increasing strength and building more muscle.1
The peptides that enhance HGH can be divided into two major categories:
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH)
While HGH is a natural hormone that triggers the functions to help you achieve your fitness goals, GHRH peptides are synthetic peptides that trigger the production of more HGH in the body. They cause a slow but steady increase in the release of GH in the body. Some of the most popular peptides in this category are CJC 1295 DAC 2,2 Modified GRF (1-29) and Sermorelin.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP)
These peptides work by directly targeting the pituitary gland to increase HGH production, not just stimulating it. They result in a massive outburst of HGH in a short time and are improved versions of the GHRH peptides.3
Best Peptide Stacks at Lower Prices!
Visit PureRawz and use the code “Purehormone” for a 20% off on all products!
Visit SwissChems and use coupon code «boosthormone15» for a 10% discount.
Benefits derived from using peptides
- They help build your muscles faster by improving your performance during the workout.
- They allow you to lose weight by burning your calories more quickly.
- They cause rapid recovery from injuries.
The best stacks for various goals
Best Peptide Stack for a lean mass
Ipamorelin leads to the direct stimulation of the pituitary gland. It is known for its anti-aging property, improved muscle gain, and fat-burning properties. Read more about CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin stack for muscle building.
Learn about all the benefits of Ipamorelin.
Ipamorelin Deals with 10-20% Off.
Visit PureRawz and use the code “Purehormone” for a 20% off.
Visit SwissChems and use coupon code “boosthormone15″ for a 10% discount.
Peptide Stack for cutting
Cutting can be defined as deliberately trying to lose weight in the form of body fat, which is accomplished by eating fewer calories than you usually do.
It directly helps with the regulation of protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.
PEG-MGF at a 10% discount!
Visit SwissChems and use coupon code «boosthormone15» for а 10% discount.
Best Peptide Stack for female and male fat loss
A high level of HGH has been proven to increase body metabolism and burn fat. A study found a significant correlation between belly fat and HGH levels.
So, if you are trying to keep your weight in check, you should consider peptides. The best peptide stack for fat loss worth considering is Ipamorelin and HGH Fragment 176-191. They are some of the best if you want to lose fat. Read our complete guide to the HGH Frag 176-191 Peptide Stacks.
Peptide Stack to get ripped
GHRP-6 is one of the effective peptides for bulking and muscle gain. It usually gives hunger pangs after about 20 minutes of injection; it is, therefore, suitable for bodybuilders who lack appetite. Read our GHRP-6 review.
Bodybuilders love MOD-GRF (1-29) for its massive muscle gains, fat-burning benefits, and improved sleep. It is often combined with GHRP-6 to amplify its effects.
It is best for people who rarely perform injections.
Peptide Supplier Recommendation
Swiss Chems is a business devoted to bringing the maximum quality of peptides, SARMs, PCT, and male enhancement pills to the market. Regardless of the company’s name, they are located in the United States.
The product quality is excellent; the outcomes are fantastic.
- Fast delivery
- While prices can be a bit higher, Swiss Chems offers the option of peptide powder in capsules; this means a convenient exact dosage. It’s particularly significant for low doses.
On their website, you can read about the potential side effects of all types of SARM; we believe it is genuine.
They have all the critical types of bodybuilding peptides and SARMs, even some you haven’t heard of.
Swiss Chems Coupon Code
Visit the peptides section of Swisschems.is and enter the boosthormone15 code to receive a 10% discount on your orders.
How to use peptides?
Peptides come as injectables or as ingestible drugs. Misusing is quite dangerous, so here are steps to avoid mistakes made by beginners.
- Set a goal and expectations. It would help if you first decided to use a peptide for weight loss or muscle cell growth. It would be best to determine how much risk you are willing to take. To reduce side effects, you should consider sticking to less potent peptides.
- Choose a stack. Take your pick between GHRP and GHRH or combine them. They give better results when combined.
- Subcutaneous injection is not only the most common way of taking peptides, but is also the cheapest alternative. It means injecting the fat layer between the skin and the muscles. It is recommended to inject under the abdomen area but not too close to the navel. Be careful not to hit a blood vessel to avoid dealing with a blue circle in the injected area later on. The best time to inject oneself is before bedtime or after evening workouts.
As profitable as peptides are and as safe as they are compared to other alternatives, there is a possibility of experiencing one or more of the following side effects:
- Abrupt weight loss or gain
- High or low blood pressure
- Increased hunger
- Increased water retention
- Mouth Dryness
- Numbness in some body parts.
In conclusion, before you ingest or inject anything, endeavor to understand the science behind it fully. Peptides are generally safe when used correctly. To achieve better results, don’t just rely on peptides and think you can eat whatever you like; they do not work like that. You will have to stick to a healthy diet and not forsake the gym.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
- Philip D Chilibeck, Mojtaba Kaviani, Darren G Candow, and Gordon A Zello4 – “Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults: a meta-analysis” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5679696/
Open Access J Sports Med. 2017; 8: 213–226. Published online 2017 Nov 2. doi: 10.2147/OAJSM.S123529
- Sam L. Teichman, Ann Neale, Betty Lawrence, Catherine Gagnon, Jean-Paul Castaigne, Lawrence A. Frohman – “Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults” – https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/3/799/2843281
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 91, Issue 3, 1 March 2006, Pages 799–805, https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2005-1536
- Jorge Berlanga-Acosta, Angel Abreu-Cruz, Diana García-del Barco Herrera, Yssel Mendoza-Marí, Arielis Rodríguez-Ulloa, Ariana García-Ojalvo, Viviana Falcón-Cama, Francisco Hernández-Bernal, Qu Beichen, and Gerardo Guillén-Nieto1 – “Synthetic Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides (GHRPs): A Historical Appraisal of the Evidences Supporting Their Cytoprotective Effects” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5392015/
Clin Med Insights Cardiol. 2017; 11: 1179546817694558. Published online 2017 Mar 2. doi: 10.1177/1179546817694558
- Golnar Doroudian, James Pinney, Perla Ayala, Tamara Los, Tejal A. Desai, and Brenda Russell – “Sustained delivery of MGF peptide from microrods attracts stem cells and reduces apoptosis of myocytes” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418932/ Biomed Microdevices. 2014 Oct; 16(5): 705–715. doi: 10.1007/s10544-014-9875-z
- Lucila Sackmann-Sala, Juan Ding, Lawrence A Frohman, and John J Kopchick – “Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295, a long acting GHRH analog, results in serum protein profile changes in normal adult subjects” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2787983/