- 1 What are Peptides?
- 1.1 Categories of Peptides
- 1.2 Benefits derived from using peptides
- 1.3 Best Peptide Stack for a lean mass
- 1.4 Best Peptide Stack for cutting
- 1.5 Best Peptide Stack for female and male fat loss
- 1.6 Best Peptide Stack to get ripped
- 1.7 Recommended Peptides Vendor
- 1.8 How to use peptides?
- 1.9 Side Effects
There has been a high rise of peptide use in athletes and bodybuilders. It has amazing abilities such as fat burning and muscle building. In recent times, however, some bodybuilders have stayed away from peptides because of the number of fake products out there.
Below you will find the review of good quality bodybuilding peptides for cutting, lean mass, fat loss… You will also get discount coupon codes from trusted vendor!
To get a better understanding of how the best bodybuilding peptide stacks work, we should get know in details what peptides are.
What are Peptides?
Peptides are short chains of amino acids linked together by peptide bonds. Each chain consists of not more than 50 amino acids. Proteins have more than 50 amino acids, therefore peptides are also referred to as mini-proteins.
Peptides have a natural and synthetic form. Natural peptides are found in the human body as Human Growth Hormones (HGH). These hormones play a vital role in increasing fat metabolism and maintaining a healthy body, so a low level of HGH can cause a decrease in lean muscle mass and thinning of the skin. Bodybuilders and athletes use peptides to boost this hormone.
Categories of Peptides
Peptides can be classified based on their functions. Collagen, for example, is the most popular peptide in use in the beauty industry to make the skin smoother and younger and keep joints flexible as one grows older. Creatine peptides work for increasing strength and building more muscle.1
The peptides that enhance HGH can be divided into two major categories:
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH)
While HGH is a natural hormone that triggers the functions to help you achieve your fitness goals, GHRH peptides are synthetic peptides that trigger the production of more HGH in the body. They cause a slow but steady increase in the production of HGH in the body. Some of the most popular peptides in this category are CJC 1295 DAC,2 Modified GRF (1-29) and Sermorelin.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP)
These peptides work by directly targeting the pituitary gland to increase HGH production not just stimulating them. They result in a massive outburst of HGH in a short time so are improved versions of the GHRH peptides.3
Commonly used peptides in this category are GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, GHRP-2.
Benefits derived from using peptides
- They help build your muscles faster by improving your performance during the workout.
- They help you lose weight by burning your calories faster.
- They cause rapid recovery from injuries.
Now that we have a better understanding of peptides, let us examine the best peptide stacks available for various purposes.
Best Peptide Stack for a lean mass
Ipamorelin leads to the direct stimulation of the pituitary gland. It is best known for its anti-aging property, improved muscle gain and fat burning properties. Read more about CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin stack for muscle building.
Learn about the all benefits of Ipamorelin.
Best Peptide Stack for cutting
Cutting can be defined as deliberately trying to lose weight, in the form of body fat, which is accomplished by eating fewer calories than you normally do.
PEG-MGF is a form of IGF-1 and is known for massive muscle growth and creation of new cells.4
It directly helps with the regulation of protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.
Best Peptide Stack for female and male fat loss
A high level of HGH has been proven to increase the body metabolism and burn fat. A study found a significant correlation between belly fat and HGH levels. People with more belly fat were found to have 50% less HGH than those without.
So, if you are trying to keep your weight in check, you should consider peptides. The best peptides worth considering are Ipamorelin and HGH Fragment 176-191. They are widely popular for their fat burning properties. Read our complete guide to the HGH Frag 176-191 Peptide Stacks.
Best Peptide Stack to get ripped
GHRP-6 is one of the best peptides for bulking and muscle gain. It usually gives hunger pangs after about 20 minutes of injection; it is, therefore, suitable for bodybuilders who lack appetite. Read our GHRP-6 review.
MOD-GRF (1-29) is loved by bodybuilders for its massive muscle gains, fat burning benefits and improves sleep. It is often combined with GHRP-6 to amplify its effects.
Use Code “boosthormone11” for 11% Discount
Recommended Peptides Vendor
Swiss Chems – a business that is devoted to bringing the maximum quality of Peptides, SARMs, PCT, Male enhancement pills. Regardless of the company’s name, they are located in the United States.
The products quality is excellent, the outcomes are great.
- Fast delivery
- While prices can be a bit higher, Swiss Chems offers the option of peptide powder in capsules, this denotes convenient exact dosage. It’s particularly great for low doses.
On their site you can read about possible negative side-effects for all types of SARM – we believe it is very honest.
They have all the key types of bodybuilding peptides and SARMs, even some you haven’t heard of.
Swiss Chems Coupon Code
Visit www.swisschems.is and use: boosthormone11 and you will have a 11% discount on your orders.
How to use peptides?
Peptides come as injectables or as ingestible drugs. Misusing be quite dangerous, so here are steps to take to avoid mistakes made by beginners.
- Set a goal and expectations. You should first decide what exactly you want to use a peptide for, weight loss or muscle growth. You should also decide how much risk you are willing to take. To reduce side effects, you should consider sticking to less potent peptides.
- Choose a stack. Take a pick between GHRP and GHRH or combine them. They give better results when combined.
- Subcutaneous injection is not only the most common way of taking peptides but is also the cheaper alternative. It basically means to inject into the fat layer between the skin and the muscles. It is recommended to inject under the abdomen area but not too close to the navel. Be careful not to hit a blood vessel to avoid dealing with a blue circle in the injected area later on. The best time to inject one’s self is before bedtime or after evening workouts.
As profitable as peptides are and as safe as they are compared to other alternatives, there is a possibility of experiencing one or more of the following side effects:
- Abrupt weight loss or gain
- High or low blood pressure
- Increased hunger
- Increased water retention
- Mouth Dryness
- Numbness in some body parts.
In conclusion, before you ingest or inject anything, endeavor to fully understand the science behind it. Peptides are generally safe when used right. To achieve the best results, don’t just rely on peptides and think you can eat whatever you like, they do not work like that. You will have to stick to a healthy diet and also not forsake the gym.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
- Philip D Chilibeck, Mojtaba Kaviani, Darren G Candow, and Gordon A Zello4 – “Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults: a meta-analysis” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5679696/
Open Access J Sports Med. 2017; 8: 213–226. Published online 2017 Nov 2. doi: 10.2147/OAJSM.S123529
- Sam L. Teichman, Ann Neale, Betty Lawrence, Catherine Gagnon, Jean-Paul Castaigne, Lawrence A. Frohman – “Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults” – https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/3/799/2843281
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 91, Issue 3, 1 March 2006, Pages 799–805, https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2005-1536
- Jorge Berlanga-Acosta, Angel Abreu-Cruz, Diana García-del Barco Herrera, Yssel Mendoza-Marí, Arielis Rodríguez-Ulloa, Ariana García-Ojalvo, Viviana Falcón-Cama, Francisco Hernández-Bernal, Qu Beichen, and Gerardo Guillén-Nieto1 – “Synthetic Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides (GHRPs): A Historical Appraisal of the Evidences Supporting Their Cytoprotective Effects” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5392015/
Clin Med Insights Cardiol. 2017; 11: 1179546817694558. Published online 2017 Mar 2. doi: 10.1177/1179546817694558
- Golnar Doroudian, James Pinney, Perla Ayala, Tamara Los, Tejal A. Desai, and Brenda Russell – “Sustained delivery of MGF peptide from microrods attracts stem cells and reduces apoptosis of myocytes” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418932/ Biomed Microdevices. 2014 Oct; 16(5): 705–715. doi: 10.1007/s10544-014-9875-z
- Lucila Sackmann-Sala, Juan Ding, Lawrence A Frohman, and John J Kopchick – “Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295, a long acting GHRH analog, results in serum protein profile changes in normal adult subjects” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2787983/
Growth Horm IGF Res. 2009 Dec; 19(6): 471–477.
Published online 2009 Apr 21. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2009.03.001