Jump To Section
- 1 What is Genf20 Plus?
- 2 The Aging Process
- 3 Genf20 Plus Ingredients
- 4 Does Genf20 Plus Work for Muscle Building?
- 5 GenF20 Plus Clinical Studies
- 6 GenF20 Plus Side Effects, Safety & Dangers
- 7 Where to Buy the Booster?
Genf20 Plus is an HGH supplement that has been backed up by science to explain why and how it works.1 However, you are going to be disappointed if you are looking to instantly drop 20 years off your age or build lots of muscle quickly.
The supplement is a great product but no product can do that! So, before we tell you if this HGH booster is great for muscle building or your anti-aging program, has dangers and side effects or not – read the first part of our GenF20 Plus reviews to understand what this product is all about?
What is Genf20 Plus?
It is a natural product that can push your body to normally increase the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). HGH can be an amazing product when joined with exercise, meditation, and healthy eating to make a superior more beneficial, better balanced you.
Actually, of the numerous GH supplements available, there are not many that have the science, supports, or notoriety of HGH. Read down below to find out how it works.
The Aging Process
Aging affects our wellbeing and keeps on being a worry for the majority of us. We as a whole want to look and feel improved and more youthful. Nonetheless, we feel the impact of our years as we begin to age. At first, it is pretty much nothing, yet it doesn’t take long before we start to truly see the difference.
We discover we have more wrinkles, we put on weight particularly in our waistlines, we lose muscle strength, we start getting tired easily, we don’t rest soundly, and generally speaking we simply begin to show signs of aging.
The Science Behind GenF20 Plus
There is plenty of science to back up the GenF20 Plus formulae. The manufacturers of the product claim that it is made from 100% natural ingredients and works by helping to increase your HGH levels naturally in the pituitary gland.
Genf20 Plus Ingredients
Clinical studies and testimonials from people taking colostrum reveal that it may be one of the most impactful natural substances discovered to date, capable of helping athletes to achieve the results they’ve dreamed of. Many bodybuilders and fitness experts claim that colostrum is the most effective means they have ever used to build strong muscles. It can even eliminate the need to use illegal (and dangerous) steroids, they say.
IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) found in milk has a much better anabolic effect than any other substances known up to now, even steroids. IGF-1 leads to an increase in muscle mass and strength. Cow’s colostrum has a higher concentration of IGF-1 compared to human colostrum and their structure is almost identical. Human and cow’s IGF-1 differ in only three of the 67 amino acids that make up the chain of their molecules. Because of this similarity, bovine IGF-1 is just as effective as human IGF-1.
It was found that the dry extract of Astragalus membranaceus in experimental and therapeutic dose of 50 mg/kg increases nonspecific body resistance to extreme factors of various etiology:
- immobilization and psychoemotional stress,
- intense physical exercise,
- hemic and tissue hypoxia.
It was shown that it has pronounced immunomodulatory properties, increasing the activity of humoral, cellular, and macrophage immunity. In addition, the actoprotective effect of a dry extract of Astragalus is an increase in the physical endurance of animals. It is associated with an increase in the rate of ATP resynthesis, the accumulation of carbohydrate reserves of cells, a decrease in the severity of metabolic acidosis.
Phosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid that maintains the fluid and plastic properties of the cell and slows its aging process. It is part of lecithin.
It is necessary for normalization of carbohydrate metabolism, harmonization of sugar levels, prevention of heart and vascular diseases. The main active ingredient of the product regulates insulin levels, improves the nervous system and sperm activity.
Amino-acids to boost growth hormone release.
L-Arginine: Arginine can boost up HGH level to a much greater extent. One can improve workout duration and exercise performance with this ingredient. L-Arginine has many benefits such as it improve the immune system, boost up fat burning process, improves fertility in men, and promotes healing. The human body does not produce arginine naturally that’s why one has to take it from the diet.
L-Ornithine: The ingredient has a double effect as compared to arginine in increasing HGH level. It works uniquely when combined with lysine, arginine, and glutamine.
L-Tyrosine: The production of Thyroxin maintains the metabolism rate and reduces depression.
L-Lysine: It combines with arginine to boost up its effect up to 10 times. It can improve the immune system and the working of genital organs.
L-Glutamine: It is an amino acid that is used by the body during stress. The main purpose of this ingredient is to build and maintain muscles and the growth and division of cells. It can increase energy and mental focus. Some of the studies have shown that L-Glutamine can reduce cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, minimize heart problems, diabetes and improves immunity.
L-Glycine: Acts as a stimulatory agent to secrete HGH by the pituitary gland. It gives a soothing effect to the brain and improves the health of the prostate gland.
It is also known as Gamma Aminobutryic acid, an amino acid, which helps nerve cells to communicate with central nervous system. It plays a vital role in production of HGH.
This ingredient of Genf20 Plus can boost up the release of HGH and stop aging by toning up muscles.
It is an emulsifier that helps in absorption of other nutrients included in the supplement. It emulsifies and breaks down fats on the body to prevent formation of gallstones, liver diseases, heart problems, memory loss and stress.
Deer Velvet Antlers
- It is the most natural hormonal adaptogen and tonic.
- Help to reduce cholesterol and body fat.
- Quickly regenerate cartilage, bone, and muscle tissue.
- Restore and improve the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Increase the growth of muscle mass and increase strength.
- Contribute to the production of sex hormones.
- Are not doping.
- Improve the pumping function of the heart
- Increase endurance
- Contain more than 390 micro and macro elements, including amino acids, IGF1 and IGF2 growth factors, growth hormone, cartilage, and nerve growth factors.
- Increase human bioenergetics!
Does Genf20 Plus Work for Muscle Building?
What results in bodybuilding can expect athletes from using it? From the above ingredients of the supplement you have already guessed that in addition to the anti-aging effect, Genf20 Plus has a pronounced anabolic effect. This product will increase the natural production of growth hormone and together with protein shakes will contribute to the faster building of lean muscle mass.
It will also increase your strength, endurance, and energy generation. We advise you to use Genf20 Plus for muscle building in combination with good balanced diet and other workout nutrition.
GenF20 Plus Clinical Studies
The human growth hormone is comprised of 191 amino acids. HGH ties to the target cell receptors, focusing on fat cells and bonding with them, meddling with the capacity of fat to develop, and breaking down triglycerides. Furthermore, HGH increases IGF-1 levels,2 which is the insulin-like development factor hormone the liver secretes along with the development-related impact of HGH.
Doctors have been trying to reverse the signs of aging for years. According to a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine3 to show the effects of HGH and according to the study, the results were promising. People of ages 61 and above were divided into groups and were given synthetic HGH injections for 6 months and were later compared to a control group. According to the results an increase in lean muscle mass, a reduction in fat mass, an increase in bone density, and an improvement in skin thickness were observed.
According to this study and more, it has been found that one cause of aging is the dropping of the levels of HGH in the body. Hence, when the level of HGH is increased it reduces some of the signs of aging.
Other Benefits of Using this HGH Releaser
The interesting thing about Gen20 plus is that when the HGH production is increased, the user gets numerous benefits. Hence, regardless of your gender and age, here’s a thorough rundown of all the advantages you could hope to benefit from when you add GenF20 Plus to your everyday supplement schedule.
• Reduction in wrinkles, dark spots, and other signs of aging
• Better stamina and energy4
• Improved hair and nail health
• Smoother and better-looking skin
• Increased lean muscle mass and stronger bones 5
• Low cholesterol level and lesser fats
• Improved memory
• Sharpens mind with better concentration power
• Improved sexual performance and increased sex drive6
• Enhanced mood and better sleep quality
• The better metabolic rate that helps in weight loss7
• Improved immune system
GenF20 Plus Side Effects, Safety & Dangers
All of us have read and heard about the countless reviews regarding the miraculous effects of HGH use. However, we all are also pretty much aware of the negative side effects related to human growth hormone abuse.
These both are true to a certain degree. Truly, HGH can provide a great deal for your overall wellbeing and younger appearance. Yet, to state that HGH is a phenomenal thing is altogether in the zone of personal perception. Yes, HGH at a time used to be an unsafe alternative but that was back in the days when HGH injections shook the universe of the famous and rich. These days, there are harmless natural HGH supplement choices in the form of tablets, capsules, and sprays.
Long story short, this supplement has nothing to do with the tempestuous, costly, and possibly risky HGH history usually connected with the notorious injections.
Some people may ask – is the product FDA approved and is it safe to use? The short answer is – “Dietary supplements are regulated by the FDA as food, not as drugs.”
Where to Buy the Booster?
In any case, there’s a catch. Just because you don’t need to stress over the product itself, doesn’t imply that you need to let down your guard for good. You need to ensure that you’re getting genuine products rather than phony products.
This is the unpleasant truth about effective items. A lot of them become so popular and successful that the scammers just can’t avoid the temptation of exploiting eager clients, who are eager to get them as soon as possible. Fortunately for you, there’s a basic method to maintain a strategic distance from these scammers. All you need to do is order the product from the official GenF20 Plus website.
Every one of us is unique and it is not necessary that what works for one individual might work for the other as well. The same is the case with Genf20 Plus, however since it accompanies a satisfaction guarantee, you don’t need to stress over letting your cash go to waste. If it works for you, fabulous! However, if it doesn’t work for you, at that point you can get the cash back.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
Submit your review
I can't say much about the product since just start taking it 2 days ago. At the moment what I feel that having a headache. Will see what occurs after one or two months’ delivery time. OK not to bad
I've been using genf20 plus for over 1 year. Mostly for the advantage of more energy production. It works really well for me. I take it as early in the day as possible. If I take after 2pm I struggle to sleep. I feel a lot more energized than normal and can get more done thought the day. Haven't observed any change in my wrinkles but it has made me lose weight and tone my muscles more when I do exercises. Would recommend to anybody with a busy schedule and sufficient time to go to the gym at least twice a week. It is rather costly but we'll worth the investment when taken properly.
The price seems to be the only drawback of the product!
- Sonawane N, Kale V, Erande S, Chaudhary J “Effect of GenF20 Plus on serum IG F-1 levels in healthy adults: A randomized controlled study” https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277586375_Effect_of_GenF20_Plus_on_serum_IG_F-1_levels_in_healthy_adults_A_randomized_controlled_study Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Andrew L. Lewis, Faron Jordan, corresponding author Tina Patel, Kirk Jeffery, Gareth King, Martin Savage, Stephen Shalet, and Lisbeth Illum “Intranasal Human Growth Hormone (hGH) Induces IGF-1 Levels Comparable With Subcutaneous Injection With Lower Systemic Exposure to hGH in Healthy Volunteers” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4702464/ J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015 Nov; 100(11): 4364–4371.
- Daniel Rudman, M.D., Axel G. Feller, M.D., Hoskote S. Nagraj, M.D… “Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old” – https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199007053230101 N Engl J Med 1990; 323:1-6 DOI: 10.1056/NEJM199007053230101
- K H Lange , F Isaksson, A Juul, M H Rasmussen, J Bülow, M Kjaer “Growth Hormone Enhances Effects of Endurance Training on Oxidative Muscle Metabolism in Elderly Women” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11052952/ Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Nov;279(5):E989-96. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.2000.279.5.E989
- A. B. W. Tavares, E. Micmacher, S. Biesek, R. Assumpção, R. Redorat, U. Veloso, M. Vaisman, P. T. V. Farinatti, and F. Conceição “Effects of Growth Hormone Administration on Muscle Strength in Men over 50 Years Old” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3870652/ Int J Endocrinol. 2013; 2013: 942030. Published online 2013 Dec 8. doi: 10.1155/2013/942030
- Armin J Becker, Stefan Uckert, Christian G Stief, Friedemann Scheller, Wolfram H Knapp, Uwe Hartmann, Georg Brabant, Udo Jonas “Serum Levels of Human Growth Hormone During Different Penile Conditions in the Cavernous and Systemic Blood of Healthy Men and Patients With Erectile Dysfunction ” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11927337/ PMID: 11927337 DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(01)01594-1
- K R Kim, S Y Nam, Y D Song, S K Lim, H C Lee, K B Huh
“”Low-dose Growth Hormone Treatment With Diet Restriction Accelerates Body Fat Loss, Exerts Anabolic Effect and Improves Growth Hormone Secretory Dysfunction in Obese Adults ” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10352397/ PMID: 10352397 DOI: 10.1159/000023319