Jump To Section
- 1 What is a growth-hormone-releasing peptide-6?
- 2 GHRP 6 Benefits and How the Peptide Works?
- 3 Dosage and How to Inject?
What is a growth-hormone-releasing peptide-6?
GHRP 6 peptide is one of the most popular growth hormone stimulants. Many bodybuilders search where to buy GHRP 6 peptide online because, for its price, the drug demonstrates excellent results, is safe for health, and is suitable not only for professional athletes but also for amateurs.
Bodybuilding peptides are substances that stimulate the pituitary gland to release GH (growth hormone secretagogues). Among the most popular natural growth hormone enhancers is the GHRP-6.
The drug is advertised as a peptide that improves recovery speed after intensive training and as a means of faster recovery after traumas.1
GHRP 6 Benefits and How the Peptide Works?
GHRP 6 injections have a wide range of activities under investigation. Peptide administration will lead to the following effects:
- It boosts the production of growth hormones in the body with its characteristic consequences. Users note that it normalizes sleep, helps to recover faster after training, and reduces the fat layer without a strict diet, which allows them not to feel overtrained.
- Accelerates metabolism and increases appetite. The urge to consume more food concerning growth hormone allows you to gain dry muscle mass faster. 2 GHRP-6 peptide is a ghrelin receptor agonist, and it acts as synthetic ghrelin mimetics.
- The peptide rejuvenates the body. After the cycle, the skin will be tightened and smoothed.
- It has a beneficial effect on the circulatory system. It reduces blood sugar levels and significantly reduces the concentration of bad cholesterol.
- Resistance to infections is increasing.
- It boosts muscle stamina, so it has a positive effect on training.
- It accelerates the recovery processes and wound healing.
- Sleep improvement.
- Acceleration of metabolism.
- Liver protection.
The peptide is excellent for bodybuilding, although, for weightlifters and powerlifters, it is of little use since it has almost no effect on the strength boost.
And while most items like
HGH Frag 176-191 are used mainly for weight loss or fat loss; GHRP-6 is not always suitable for these purposes if not stacked, as it increases appetite. It’s ideal for those who want to lose weight and gain lean muscle mass.
It would help if you took it together with BCAA, ZMA, GABA, and other sports nutrition amino acids for the best results.
Dosage and How to Inject?
The question of how GHRP 6 should be better administered is still relevant. The fact is that the active ingredient molecules are very tiny in size, which allows them to pass through the vessels of the oral cavity (as in the case with oral HGH sprays) or gastrointestinal tract before the digestive enzymes can destroy them.
Therefore, the peptide is available in injections and tablets, or pills form. Nevertheless, research has shown that, as usual, injections guarantee better efficiency and transportation speed of the substance. Injections are best to be given intramuscularly and on an empty stomach.
The GHRP 6 dosage for bodybuilding is determined by the degree of assimilation. Around 100 µg per kilogram. If you increase the dosage, the growth hormone secretion will increase by no more than 20 percent, so it is best to adhere to the optimal norm.
Although, it is also believed that when using GHRP solely, it is possible to increase the dosage up to 2 µg per 1 kg, and sometimes even up to three µg per kg. Up to 200 µg GHRP 6 for 80 kg user in one sitting and three times a day, or for 50 kg athlete up to 150 µg, three times a day.
It would be best if you administered injections three times a day. They are given a quarter of an hour before meals and before training.
The growth hormone level increases after half an hour and then falls to the previous level within 2 hours.
The GHRP 6 cycle can also include GHRP-2. When used in combination, they have a synergetic effect. The total duration of the cycle is determined individually but varies between 6 to 12 weeks.
How to Mix and Prepare the Solution?
The preparation of the GHRP 6 solution is no different from the other similar products:
- Bring the substance to room temperature.
- Inject water for injection into the bottle with an insulin syringe.
- Stir gently in a circular motion until dissolved.
The prepared GHRP 6 solution, unlike the other peptides, has a long shelf life. You can store it in a refrigerator for about a month. After that, it will lose all of its beneficial properties.
Important: It doesn’t matter if you use bacteriostatic water or injection water.
Best Peptide Stacks
- GHRP 2 + GHRP 6. As noted, this combo works well together and complements each other.
- GHRP 6 + GRF 1-29. This combination of drugs is considered one of the best for bodybuilding. The tandem of these drugs reinforces the cycle’s results more than three times and solves the issue of desensitization (addiction to the drug).
- GHRP 6 + HGH Fragment 176-191. This stack increases strength and muscle mass during the diet and cutting.
- GHRP 6 + Insulin. Insulin positively affects cycle results, increasing effectiveness by about 35-40%.
- GHRP 6 + Sports Nutrition. Amino acids such as arginine, glutamine, and GABA, which increase growth hormone release naturally, will also be useful during the cycle. They can increase the effectiveness of the cycle by 15-25%.
What to Expect? GHRP 6 Cycle Results
During or after the GHRP cycle, you can get the following results:
- faster recovery between training sessions
- improved appetite
- healing of injuries (e.g., if your shoulder has been whining for a long time)
- better sleep
- Lean muscle mass gain of about 4-5 kg per cycle.
GHRP-6 Side Effects
The only disadvantage is the increased appetite. It can cause problems in the first two or three weeks of the cycle, but users note that it passes after some time. Itching may occur at the place of injection, which is often in the case of such injections.
The absence of side effects is one of the critical benefits of GHRP 6. No severe side effects have been identified either in clinical trials or in everyday usage by bodybuilders, lots of positive feedback on the Internet.
Higher cortisol and prolactin levels can occur using very high dosages (from 650 µg per day). But if you follow the guidelines and adhere to standard dosages, the risk of this side effect will be minimal.
The drug testimonials are usually from those who refused to take somatotropic hormone because of its cost or possible dangers, saying the drug effect is close to that of the solo HGH cycle. Sometimes you will find some negative reviews also.
Where to Buy GHRP 6 Online?
You can buy GHRP 6 peptide at Swiss Chems (the coupon code is below) – a seller keens on bringing extreme quality products.
- All their products are HPLC verified.
- The only SARMS/Peptide seller that has Credit/Debit card payments.
- Local USA delivery 1-5 days on all products.
The vendor has all the necessary items for sale.
Swiss Chems Coupon Code
We share coupon code from Swiss Chems with our readers! Visit www.swisschems.is and use: boosthormone15, and you will have a 15% discount on your orders.
Peptide GHRP 6 is an excellent means of stimulating growth hormone release, good value for money. That was evidenced by many loyal buyers and positive feedback on the Internet.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
- Robert C Olney – “Pharmacokinetic Study of Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6 (GHRP-6) in Nine Male Healthy Volunteers” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23099431/
- Miriam Granado, Cristina García-Cáceres, Laura M. Frago, Jesús Argente, Julie A. Chowen – “The Positive Effects of Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide-6 on Weight Gain and Fat Mass Accrual Depend on the Insulin/Glucose Status” – https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/151/5/2008/2456511