Jump To Section
If you’re wondering how to grow taller, you came to the right place. Today in this article, we are going to do a Growth Factor Plus review and will tell you how to get benefitted from this product that can help you to grow up within just a quarter year.
We have done our research on Growth Factor Plus, and it has shown amazing results for us.
Human growth process
The growth of the body is speeded in the first period of puberty and finishes when they become sexually mature.
Many aspects are involved in the process of human growth and development. The increase of bones via cellular divisions is mainly controlled by somatotropin (human growth hormone).
Growth hormone deficiency
Growth hormone deficiency or GHD is a health disorder caused by the lack of growth hormone (GH). Usually, the most visible sign is short stature.
The primary mechanism typically is in pituitary gland disorders. Although the deficiency can also be linked to a lack of other pituitary hormones, it is recognized as a “combined pituitary hormone deficiency”. 1
Ways to increase height
1) The surgical method involves surgical intervention in the human body. In such an intervention, the bones of the shins or hips are dissected, after which the operating segment is lengthened with the help of a special device that allows performing longitudinal augmentation of bone tissue by an average of 1 mm per day. The surgical method gives good results practically at any age. However, it has many disadvantages: the rehabilitation period after the operation is about a year, there is a risk of various complications.2
2) The physiological method is based on the natural ability of growth zones to increase the longitudinal size of the skeleton bones. The most significant increase occurs when the growth zones of the somatotropic hormone are affected. With the end of puberty, growth zones are inhibited by the testosterone hormone. The physiological method of height increase is based on a complex of different effects on growth zones: special physical exercises (hanging on a horizontal bar, stretching, deflections), a special diet, dietary HGH supplements, special regime of the day.
The physiological method requires more time and is less effective than the surgical method. However, this method is good in that it does not interfere with daily activities, is not leading to dangerous side effects, and inspires people to a healthy lifestyle.
Growth Factor Plus: The science behind its ingredients
Let’s first analyze the ingredients of Growth Factor Plus to better understand the chemistry of the same. Growth Factor Plus pills contain L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Ornithine, L-Tyrosine, L-Glycine, Colostrum, Phosphatidylcholine complex, Chromium GTF, Soy protein isolate, and Pituitary powder that makes its main proprietary blend. It has other vital micronutrients as well, including a vast range of essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that are responsible for your bone and cell growth and increases your HGH levels.
Many of the ingredients above are proven to maintain the concentration of GH levels at the upper limits of the norm. 3 Amino acids can help to accelerate growth as well as physical performance. Since they are a building block of protein, also promote rapid muscle regeneration and growth.
Several amino acids are known to have a stimulating effect on the release of growth hormone in the body. Above all, it’s L-Arginine. L-Arginine has probably earned its reputation as a stimulant in the release of GH thanks to longstanding research by scientists claimed that intravenous administration of 30 grams always leads to a significant release of growth hormone.
Indeed, this effect was so precisely proven that it was used as a test to verify whether the release of growth hormone in a person is correct. L-Arginine promotes the release of growth hormone by inhibiting the release of substance somatostatin in the brain. 4
Researchers from the American Institute of Clinical Nutrition revealed that even with the use of 2 grams of L-Glutamine, after an hour and a half the amount of freely circulating growth hormone in the blood rises. At night, L-Glutamine also increases the secretion of growth hormone.
The Colostrum consists of many growth factors which are almost identical to human’s. Lack of chromium leads to growth delay, causes neuropathy and disorder of higher nervous activity.
Now, since Growth Factor Plus includes so many ingredients, it’s obvious that one might get worried about the safety of the same. Let us assure you that the supplement is getting manufactured in an FDA approved unit that strictly follows good manufacturing practice, and all the elements come certified as suitable for human consumption by a third-party lab for your peace of mind.
Growth Factor Plus Coupon Code: GET20 (save 20%) – Activate Here
How to take Growth Factor Plus
Coming to the next part of our review, and let us tell you how to take this supplement to make the most out of it. It’s super-simple and easy to remember.
You just need to take one pill before you sleep at night. This is because your HGH level increases manifolds at night during your sleep and Growth Factor Plus boosts the process so that your physical system can work on necessary changes to aid your body’s growth.
It mainly builds the spinal column for the adults and other important parts of the body for minors. Growth Factor Plus works in a way that reduces the need for heavy workouts, although it’s recommended for those who can for even more efficient outcomes.
It’s a scientifically proven fact that during the age of 15 to 19, your growth hormones work more efficiently and you grow at a faster pace. Taking Growth Factor Plus daily during that age period could spike the HGH production in your body that eventually helps you grow faster and you get taller compared to another person who isn’t taking this product.
Increased HGH production further assists in having a better sleep cycle, prevents obesity, and regulates blood sugar levels. The collagen content of Growth Factor Plus works as a potent anti-aging agent and maintains your skin, hair, and dental health.
Any further benefit apart from the increased HGH level?
You bet! The micronutrients inside Growth Factor Plus strengthen your immunity, neurophysiological mechanisms, and the whole endocrine systems for your overall wellbeing.
Wrapping up our review: Growth Factor Plus never went through any clinical trial, and that’s not necessary at all as this is not a drug that promises to cure certain ailments, but a supplement that compensates the lack of crucial nutrients (which are responsible for your body’s growth) you supposed to get from your daily diet.
A quick Google search will show you plenty of satisfied testimonials from happy users who are getting benefitted from this product for years.
For more information visit the official Growth Factor Plus site.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
- Laura CG de Graaff, MD, PhD. “PROP1-Related Combined Pituitary Hormone Deficiency” – Initial Posting: December 7, 2000; Last Update: August 7, 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1347/
- F. Guerreschi and H. Tsibidakis “Cosmetic lengthening: what are the limits?” – J Child Orthop. 2016 Dec; 10(6): 597–604. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5145841/
- Chromiak, Joseph & Antonio, Jose. (2002). “Use of amino acids as growth hormone-releasing agents by athletes.” – Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.). 18. 657-61. 10.1016/S0899-9007(02)00807-9. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11283181_Use_of_amino_acids_as_growth_hormone-releasing_agents_by_athletes
- Alba-Roth J, Müller OA, Schopohl J, von Werder K. “Arginine stimulates growth hormone secretion by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion.” – J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988 Dec;67(6):1186-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2903866