- 1 What is the Testofuel? Is this Supplement Legit?
- 2 What kind of results can be expected? Does it work?
- 3 Which proven ingredients are used in Testofuel?
- 4 The main Testofuel benefits
- 5 How to take Testofuel T-booster?
- 6 Testofuel Reviews and Comments
If you want to be truly strong, you must understand that without a high level of testosterone it is unlikely to achieve this. The makers of TestoFUEL T-booster claim that it will not only increase testosterone levels within one to two months but also increase the body’s strength. So, will the supplement help you to boost test and training intensity? You will know it from our TestoFUEL review.
What is the Testofuel? Is this Supplement Legit?
Testofuel is a supplement that is made with 100% naturally derived ingredients and promotes the increase of testosterone with its proprietary blend of clinically proven testosterone booster micronutrients.
While using steroids is a common way for the bodybuilders who are seeking to boost their testosterone amount, it comes with many side effects that sometimes subdue its benefits. Here comes the Testofuel, which is carefully formulated with only selective natural ingredients, can be used for a long term basis without any such health hazards the steroids are known to cause.
Important!!! Testosterone injection is a steroid hormone medication that can cause the following unwanted effects: acne, swelling, men breast enlargement. More harsh side effects can be liver damage, heart problems, and behavior changes.
Testofuel went through rigorous lab tests and has been certified to be safe to consume after they found no chemical stimulant in it.
What kind of results can be expected? Does it work?
You may find it’s hard to believe that this product can show such an incredible results despite having no chemical additives or anabolic steroids in its formula, nonetheless the before and after selfies submitted by the users worldwide speak for themselves. Most of the verified reviewers confirmed that they got good results within just two to three months after starting taking Testofuel.
When your testosterone level rises, you gain lean muscle and Testofuel users are experiencing some great results with consistent usage of the same. The role of testosterone is not only stacking muscles but also helps to enhance your vitality and strength.
Regular consumption of Testofuel improves one’s mental health by preventing mood swings and motivating them to focus more during the training.
Once you start noticing the growth rates of your muscles are two and three inches on arms and chest respectively within just three months – it becomes hard to resist going gym every single day.
Did you ever think that why it’s easier for a man to keep a minimum body fat level compared to a woman? It’s the men’s testosterone content that makes all the differences as it helps them to maintain a lean look without trying much.
Hence, Testofuel with its T-level boosting properties helps your body to produce the optimum amount of testosterone, making you lean and ripped effortlessly.
Which proven ingredients are used in Testofuel?
Some studies showed the increase of testosterone levels by 42% in just 12 days after taking D-aspartic Acid. 1 In addition to increasing the quality of training, DAA also increases libido.
Several studies have revealed seasonal variations in the level of vitamin (hormone) D 2 – high levels in summer and autumn, low levels in winter and spring. These fluctuations coincide with similar annual cycles of fluctuation of testosterone levels in men.
Recently, there has been increasing evidence of the role of vitamin (hormone) D in spermatogenesis. A relationship has been revealed between low levels of vitamin (hormone) D and a decreased motility and the number of morphologically normal sperm.
In recent years, a reliable relationship has been established between vitamin D levels in the blood and the frequency of prostate diseases. 3 Thus, blockage of prostatic receptors to vitamin (hormone) D leads to the development of autoimmune chronic prostatitis, which is associated with the ability of natural metabolites of vitamin (hormone) D have a pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Oysters consist of natural antioxidants. It’s an aphrodisiac, having lots of organic zinc and rare amino acids. It contains unique substance dopamine, it increases libido. Includes many vitamins and microelements in a natural chelate form, making them easily digestible by the human body. Oyster extract – activates the making of the male sex hormone testosterone and increases the amount of semen.
Ginseng has undergone serious clinical trials. 4 It increases testosterone levels, improves circulation and blood flow in the male organs. Stimulate overall health, improves mood, promotes recovery after diseases, improves the quality and mobility of sperm cells. In Chinese medicine, ginseng is ascribed the properties of rejuvenating the body and prolonging life.
The results of the 2010 study, published in the Clinical and Experimental medical journal Metabolism, are encouraging for the use of fenugreek as a testosterone booster. 5 In the study, 30 young people were randomly assigned to groups, one was given 500 mg of fenugreek in capsules daily, the other was given a placebo for 8 weeks. They also trained 4 times a week. After the agreed period, it was observed that bioavailable (free) testosterone increased by 6.57% while total testosterone increased by 12.26%. Fat mass also decreased by 1.77%, but there was no significant change in weight.
Zinc deficiency in men can lead to such problems as:
- Worsening of sexual life quality, sexual dysfunction, impotence
- Prostate diseases, bad sperm quality, infertility
- Decrease in testosterone production in the body 6
- Significant reduction of immunity increased susceptibility to colds and infectious diseases
- Problems with skin, hair, and nails, slow regeneration of tissues.
Zinc for men is necessary for a healthy life at any age. The daily dose of this element for an adult man is 15 mg. Almost all quantities of zinc are evacuated from the body through the intestine, a small percentage is excreted through the urine, and very little zinc men lose through sweat. The highest zinc losses in men occur during ejaculation. Sexually active men should take care of replenishing this male microelement.
The main Testofuel benefits
We believe both amateur and advanced athletes can benefit from using the supplement. You can expect the following key advantages of taking Testofuel:
- An increase in testosterone levels in just 2 weeks;
- A growth in lean muscle mass (only if you are working out);
- An increase in libido;
- Improved strength and endurance.
How to take Testofuel T-booster?
You need some patience to gain muscles and increase testo levels. The recommended dosage is 4 caps a day. 1 box consists of 120 capsules. Take it for 2 months to get the full benefits and increase testosterone levels guaranteed.
Keep in mind that Testofuel itself does not substitute your workouts or a special diet for muscle building.
Testofuel Reviews and Comments
Below you can create your Testofuel review with results, experience, or leave a comment about the supplement.
Mike Lilley is the author of many articles and reviews on our site. He is a fitness & bodybuilding blogger and co-founder of Boost Hormone. He writes product reviews based on the results of scientific research. From the great variety of information and products in this niche, he recommends only those that include science-based nutritional ingredients. Find Mike Lilley at SelfGrowth.
Submit your review
Earlier this year I got sick for about a month and I am about to turn 50 soon. I have not been to the gym at all since I was 30, and I was looking forward to something that can help me achieve my fitness goal. Then somehow I found Testofuel, started reading the testimonials from the actual users, and I thought this looks too good to be true.
But let me tell you what it's done for me - I'm in my fourth month now since I started taking Testofuel, and I feel young again. I feel more energized while working out and all day long. I was not a morning person previously, but now I'm getting up at five o'clock in the morning. I work out five days a week and I'm only in the gym 30 minutes every day. Though my training became more intense, Testofuel gives me what I need to get through it.
thanks for sharing your Testofuel results with us, Jack!
- Richard J. Bloomer*,Trint A. Gunnels, Ryan G. Moranand JohnHenry M. Schriefer “Influence of a D-aspartic Acid/Sodium Nitrate/Vitamin D3Dietary Supplement on Physiological Parameters in Middle-aged Men: A Pilot Study” – Cardiorespiratory/Metabolic Laboratory, Department of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN, USA https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TONUTRAJ/TONUTRAJ-8-43.pdf
- Behzad Heidari, MD, “Seasonal variations in serum vitamin D according to age and sex.” Caspian J Intern Med. 2012 Autumn; 3(4): 535–540. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3755860/
- Adam B. Murphy, “Does Prostate Volume Correlate with Vitamin D Deficiency Among Men Undergoing Prostate Biopsy?” Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2017 Mar; 20(1): 55–60. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5303144/
- Kar Wah Leung and Alice ST Wong, “Ginseng and male reproductive function” – Spermatogenesis. 2013 Jul 1; 3(3): e26391. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3861174/
- Anahita Mansoori, Seyedahmad Hosseini, Marzie Zilaee “Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta‐analysis of clinical trials” – February 2020 Phytotherapy Research https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339204558_Effect_of_fenugreek_extract_supplement_on_testosterone_levels_in_male_A_meta-analysis_of_clinical_trials
- Prasad AS1, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” – Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519