“Which are the best workout supplements for men and women?” Those are the frequently asked questions. We review HGH supplements, peptides, SARMs, testosterone boosters, you name it.
BoostHormone.com resource is mainly dedicated to workout supplements reviews and comparisons. We review products that work to increase hormones level in the blood. For example, the best HGH supplements and top testosterone boosters that stood the test of time and has positive testimonials.
We do not limit ourselves to bodybuilding supplements only, when choosing the right products. We review and compare SARMs, bodybuilding peptides, and other enhancers. The product must be safe to use, effective and if there is a possibility of any side effects, we always warn about them.
How Does Boost Hormone Site Work?
Boost Hormone provides you with valuable and actionable guides and reviews: we research products, brands, and ingredients.
We will decide on the effectiveness of products and their quality. We warn you about any possible adverse effects.
Real buyer reviews
We will explore the web for reviews, comments, criticism of products. We will find what products will work best for bodybuilders or fitness lovers.
We examine the components of the products. Where possible, we back up the reviews with scientific researches. The trusted sources of our study are the sites NIH, PubMed, WebMD, and others.
Just keep in mind, all of the supplements reviewed here are mainly for healthy people. They are not developed to treat any hormone deficiency or diseases! Ideally, you should consult your doctor before start taking anything.
What are the main benefits of increasing the level of certain hormones in your body?
- Growth and development. Hormones improve your workout and bodybuilding performance (to increase and repair muscles, to lose fat, for cutting)
- Combatting the aging changes (better sleep, skin, bones, and other bodily functions enhancement)
- You are improving your overall health.
In one sentence – hormones are vital to your overall health and well-being, as they act as chemical messengers in the whole body.
Why take HGH supplements or testosterone level boosters and wait weeks to see the results when there are injections with pure hormones?
As you may already know, there are 2 ways to boost hormones level in the body:
1. Natural ways of stimulating the release of your hormones. In the case of HGH or testosterone hormones, this can be done using so-called boosters (releasers, sprays, capsules), which mainly consist of amino acids, growth factors, and botanical extracts. If it’s an HGH booster – its ingredients will trigger your pituitary gland to naturally and safely produce the levels of hormone you had when you were younger.
2. Using synthetic artificial substances: human growth hormone injections, hormone replacement therapy, and others.
The second method of administration of synthetic bioidentical hormones was developed to treat disorders and severe hormone deficiencies. That’s why we don’t recommend it unless it’s given by a doctor or obtained by the prescription! An injectable HGH has some essential benefits and serious, known dangers for health, especially if taken incorrectly.
That’s why it’s cheaper and safer to start taking some workout supplements to build muscle like amino acids, HGH supplements, or testosterone boosters and wait for 1 to 2 months to see noticeable results than illegally getting injections and putting yourself at risk!
What about Prohormones used in bodybuilding?
Many of them were banned by DASCA in 2014 and illegal in the US; still, we reviewed some of the best legal prohormone stacks, although even the legal ones are not safe to use as there are side effects. Here is the list of banned prohormones.
So, it’s up to you whether to use them or not!
Are GHRH or GHRP bodybuilding peptides a safe option?
Peptides for muscle growth are mostly safe to use if the injections are given right. Some of them are a safer alternative to pure HGH injections.
- GHRH peptides are synthetic molecules that activate the making of more growth hormones. They produce a slow but stable boost in the release of HGH.
- GHRP peptides directly target the pituitary gland to increase somatotropic hormone production, not just stimulate it. You can expect more of HGH in a short time. Thus, GHRP peptides are enhanced types of GHRH.
We reviewed the most popular and best bodybuilding peptides on the market. They are widely used to increase lean muscle mass, for cutting, for male and female fat loss.
Bodybuilding supplements that work like steroids.
SARMs are an innovative group of sports pharmaceuticals that combine the benefits of powerful anabolics and body fat burners with an excellent safety profile.
SARMs are not steroids, peptides, hormones, or their precursors. They don’t have any side effects the steroid cycles do, but their effectiveness is quite comparable to anabolic steroids cycles.
Ok, enough chatter, we hope you will enjoy staying at BoostHormone.com